Monday 26 May 2014

Taylor Swift's Red Lipstick Relationship Explained

Taylor Swift's Red Lipstick Relationship Explained



Taylor Swift is known for two things: penning songs about her exes and rocking a classic red lip. Now, the songbird is revealing the reason for her ruby habit. "I'll go through different phases with makeup and always try new things," the "Red" singer told People. "Except I never really get too far from red lipstick, do I? I guess I just think my face looks worse without it. That's pretty much the only rationale behind it." So how many red lipsticks does the blond beauty own? "I don't have an excessive amount!" she insisted. "I just find one I like and use it," she told the mag. "Right now [I'm using] Dragon Girl by NARS." She even told Yahoo Shine last year that red lipstick was her go to beauty item while on tour. Check out the video to hear how her relationship the red pucker influences her outfit choices and be sure to tune into "The Insider" on TV tonight for the latest in entertainment news.

No comments:

Post a Comment